Monday, August 26, 2013

Homecoming

I'm home! I'm home!

Why am I home?

Well somewhat long story...

I was going to continue working at BYU until the end of the summer, but since I got my mission call I deferred my enrollment and they won't let me work on campus anymore. There was nothing else keeping me in Utah, so I'm home now!

I'm so excited to spend the next few months just at home! I'm going to go to Costco and Ikea and my grandma's! I'm going to have so much fun hanging out with my family!

Also, I'm going to be getting endowed soon! DC Temple! So excited. I'm reading The Holy Temple by President Boyd K. Packer to help me prepare for this! I highly recommend that book, it's amazing.

My plans right now are to find a job, work, learn Preach My Gospel, learn to speak Spanish, and finish all four standard works before entering the MTC. Short term, I need to get a passport, visa, and my vaccinations. It's going to be busy, and crazy, but I'm up for it!

I'm going to practice teaching the lessons in Spanish, or at least I'll try to speak Spanish! I didn't think Spanish would be this hard, or that I would even ever have to learn to speak Spanish! This is so crazy.

*I should've posted this a month ago. Whoops


No comments:

Post a Comment